Please pay attention to the following explanations:
1. His Excellency Allamah Mansoor Hashemi Khorasani, may God Almighty protect him, is currently promoting the Oneness of God, teaching the pure religion, gathering and training sincere forces from all over the world to support Imam Mahdi, peace be upon him, and taking the pledge of allegiance for him from them, in a land of Central Asia called the Greater Khorasan.
2. You are not allowed to not make any judgment about a man after his invitation has reached you; because it is either the truth that must be accepted, or falsehood that must be denied, and there is no reason to refrain from making judgment except with the Murji’ah, which was an innovated sect that used to refer judgment over people to God Almighty, regardless of their deeds, so the family of Muhammad, peace and blessings of God be upon him and his family, and his companions severely reproached them; as Abdullah ibn Ata’ has narrated that he was with Abu Ja‘far, peace be upon him, on a road that he said: «اللَّهُمَّ الْعَنِ الْمُرْجِئَةَ، فَإِنَّهُمْ أَعْدَاؤُنَا فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ»; “O God! Curse the Murji’ah, for they are our enemies in the world and the Hereafter,” then he said to him: “May I be sacrificed for you, what made you remember the Murji’ah?” So he said: «خَطَرُوا عَلَى بَالِي»; “They crossed my mind,” and said in another narration: «وَيْحَ هَذِهِ الْمُرْجِئَةِ! إِلَى مَنْ يَلْجَؤُونَ غَدًا إِذَا قَامَ قَائِمُنَا؟!»; “Woe to the Murji’ah! Whom will they turn to tomorrow when our Qa’im (i.e., the Mahdi) rises?!” It has also been narrated from Ja‘far ibn Muhammad al-Sadiq, peace be upon him, that he said: «لَعَنَ اللَّهُ الْقَدَرِيَّةَ، لَعَنَ اللَّهُ الْخَوَارِجَ، لَعَنَ اللَّهُ الْمُرْجِئَةَ، لَعَنَ اللَّهُ الْمُرْجِئَةَ»; “May God curse the Qadariyyah, may God curse the Kharijites, may God Curse the Murji’ah, may God Curse the Murji’ah,” so he cursed the Qadariyyah and the Kharijites once and the Murji’ah twice, and it has been narrated from Zayd ibn Ali ibn al-Husain that he said: «لَا يُصَلَّى خَلْفَ الْمُرْجِئَةِ»; “Prayer is not performed behind the Murji’ah,” and said: «لَا تُصَلِّ عَلَى الْمُرْجِئَةِ»; “Do not preform (funeral) prayer for the Murji’ah,” and said: «لَا تُعْطِ مِنْ زَكَاةِ مَالِكَ الْمُرْجِئَةَ»; “Do not give the Zakat of your wealth to the Murji’ah,” and it has been narrated from ibn Abbas, ibn Umar, Abu Sa‘id al-Khudri, Jabir ibn Abdullah al-Ansari, and others with both marfoo‘ and mawqoof chains of narrators that they said: «صِنْفَانِ لَيْسَ لَهُمْ فِي الْإِسْلَامِ نَصِيبٌ: الْمُرْجِئَةُ، وَالْقَدَرِيَّةُ»; “There are two groups that have no share in Islam: the Murji’ah and the Qadariyyah.” So you shall tread carefully as to not to take the path of this cursed and reproached group.
3. A speaker is not judged based on his name, his father’s name, his country, his age, his photo, his stature, his clothes, and his other outward personal descriptions, but is judged based on what he says. If what he says is in agreement with the intellect and Sharia, he is a truthful one who must be approved and, accordingly, helped if he needs help, regardless of his name, his father’s name, his country, his age, his photo, his stature, his clothes, and his other outward personal descriptions; because of the words of God Almighty that has said: ﴿يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَكُونُوا مَعَ الصَّادِقِينَ﴾; “O you who believed! Fear God and be with the truthful,” and said: ﴿فَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّنْ كَذَبَ عَلَى اللَّهِ وَكَذَّبَ بِالصِّدْقِ إِذْ جَاءَهُ ۚ أَلَيْسَ فِي جَهَنَّمَ مَثْوًى لِلْكَافِرِينَ وَالَّذِي جَاءَ بِالصِّدْقِ وَصَدَّقَ بِهِ ۙ أُولَئِكَ هُمُ الْمُتَّقُونَ﴾; “So who is more unjust than one who fabricated lies against God and denied the truth when it came to him?! Is there not in Hell an abode for disbelievers?! And the one who brought the truth and believed in it, they are indeed the pious,” and said: ﴿وَتَعَاوَنُوا عَلَى الْبِرِّ وَالتَّقْوَى﴾; “And help one another in goodness and piety,” and if what he says is opposed to the intellect and Sharia, he is a liar who must be denied and, accordingly, forbidden and stopped, regardless of his name, his father’s name, his country, his age, his photo, his stature, his clothes, and his other outward personal descriptions; because of the words of God Almighty that has said: ﴿إِنَّمَا يَفْتَرِي الْكَذِبَ الَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ ۖ وَأُولَئِكَ هُمُ الْكَاذِبُونَ﴾; “Only those who do not believe in the signs of God fabricate lies (against God), and it is they who are the liars,” and said: ﴿إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَفْتَرُونَ عَلَى اللَّهِ الْكَذِبَ لَا يُفْلِحُونَ﴾; “Undoubtedly, those who fabricate lies against God will not succeed,” and said: ﴿إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي مَنْ هُوَ كَاذِبٌ كَفَّارٌ﴾; “Indeed, God does not guide any ungrateful liar,” and said: ﴿تَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَتَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنْكَرِ﴾; “You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong,” and it is clear that there is nothing hidden about what His Excellency Allamah Mansoor Hashemi Khorasani, may God Almighty protect him, says; because his books, letters, sayings, lessons, and their related questions and answers, critiques and responses, and articles and remarks have been published on his website, and any sensible one can look at them to see if what he says is in agreement with the intellect and Sharia or not. Therefore, whoever refrains from making a judgment about him after that just because he does not know about his name, his father’s name, his country, his age, his photo, his stature, his clothes, and his other outward personal descriptions is not devoid of one of the two traits: either he is a fool who judges men by looking at their outward personal descriptions, so if he approves of them, he tends toward them, and if he does not approve of them, he turns away from them, and that is enough foolishness, or an enemy of this righteous servant who spies on him, seeking evil and mischief, and tries to find out about his personal descriptions that enable him to reach him in order to kill or capture him out of intense hatred of him and what he says, and there is clearly no reason to help him in what he wants in either case; because it is a help in sin and transgression, while God Almighty has said: ﴿وَلَا تَعَاوَنُوا عَلَى الْإِثْمِ وَالْعُدْوَانِ ۚ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ﴾; “And do not help one another in sin and transgression, and fear God. Indeed, God is severe in punishment.”
4. Then you have claimed that “speaking vaguely and working secretly do not solve a problem,” and this is what one who has the slightest share of knowledge would not say; because he knows that the Prophets too sometimes carried out their invitation secretly, such as Nuh, peace be upon him, when he said: ﴿ثُمَّ إِنِّي دَعَوْتُهُمْ جِهَارًا ثُمَّ إِنِّي أَعْلَنْتُ لَهُمْ وَأَسْرَرْتُ لَهُمْ إِسْرَارًا﴾; “Then indeed, I invited them openly. Then indeed, I addressed them publicly and spoke to them secretly,” and Muhammad, peace and blessings of God be upon him and his family, when he invited people toward Islam secretly until God commanded him to reveal his invitation; as it has been narrated from ibn Abbas that he said: «كَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَآلِهِ وَسَلَّمَ مُسْتَخْفِيًا سِنِينَ لَا يُظْهِرُ شَيْئًا مِمَّا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ، حَتَّى نَزَلَتْ: ﴿فَاصْدَعْ بِمَا تُؤْمَرُ﴾ يَعْنِي أَظْهِرْ أَمْرَكَ بِمَكَّةَ»; “The Messenger of God, peace and blessings of God be upon him and his family, was hidden for some years, not revealing anything of what God the Exalted, the Majestic had sent down, until He sent down: ‘Proclaim openly what you are commanded,’ i.e., reveal your work in Mecca,” and there is no doubt that the Prophets did not engage in what was vain and did not solve a problem! Also, God has mentioned the Companions of the Cave and said: ﴿قَالُوا رَبُّكُمْ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا لَبِثْتُمْ فَابْعَثُوا أَحَدَكُمْ بِوَرِقِكُمْ هَذِهِ إِلَى الْمَدِينَةِ فَلْيَنْظُرْ أَيُّهَا أَزْكَى طَعَامًا فَلْيَأْتِكُمْ بِرِزْقٍ مِنْهُ وَلْيَتَلَطَّفْ وَلَا يُشْعِرَنَّ بِكُمْ أَحَدًا إِنَّهُمْ إِنْ يَظْهَرُوا عَلَيْكُمْ يَرْجُمُوكُمْ أَوْ يُعِيدُوكُمْ فِي مِلَّتِهِمْ وَلَنْ تُفْلِحُوا إِذًا أَبَدًا﴾; “They said: ‘Your Lord knows best how long You have been here. So send one of you with this money of yours to the town, and he should see what food is purest there and bring you sustenance from it, and he should conceal and not let anyone know about you in any way. If they come to know about you, they will stone you or make you return to their religion, and then you will never succeed,’” so they decided to “speak vaguely and work secretly” and made it clear that it would solve their problem! So it is enough for a person to be misguided to oppose Nuh and Muhammad, peace be upon them, and to oppose the Companions of the Cave! Moreover, the legitimacy of taqiyyah in Islam is not hidden from those who have knowledge, because of the words of God Almighty that has said: ﴿إِلَّا أَنْ تَتَّقُوا مِنْهُمْ تُقَاةً﴾; “Unless you practice taqiyyah against them,” and said: ﴿إِلَّا مَنْ أُكْرِهَ وَقَلْبُهُ مُطْمَئِنٌّ بِالْإِيمَانِ﴾; “Except for one who is forced while his heart remains true to the faith,” and said about a believing man from the house of Pharaoh: ﴿يَكْتُمُ إِيمَانَهُ﴾; “He concealed his faith,” and that is from the branches of His words, where He has said: ﴿وَلَا تُلْقُوا بِأَيْدِيكُمْ إِلَى التَّهْلُكَةِ﴾; “And do not cast yourselves into destruction with your own hands.” So whoever claims that taqiyyah and concealment have no basis and do not solve any problem has opposed God in His words and claimed that He has legislated falsehood! There is no doubt that taqiyyah and concealment are legitimate and beneficial for a righteous believer who fears for his religion or himself from oppressors, and His Excellency Allamah Mansoor Hashemi Khorasani, may God Almighty protect him, is a perfect example of such a believer, but rather today we do not know a believer more deserving of taqiyyah and concealment than him; because he calls on people to abandon obedience to every ruler, imam, or sheikh other than God’s Caliph on the earth, and for this, the followers of all the rulers, imams, and sheikhs in the world dislike him and conspire against him with all their might, and they will not rest until they capture or kill him, and therefore, he has no choice but to work secretly; as one of his companions informed us, he said:
«سَمِعْتُ الْمَنْصُورَ الْهَاشِمِيَّ الْخُرَاسَانِيَّ يَقُولُ لِأَصْحَابِهِ: اكْتُمُوا عَنْهُمُ اسْمِي وَمَكَانِي، فَإِنَّكُمْ إِنْ تَدُلُّوهُمْ عَلَى الْإِسْمِ أَذَاعُوهُ، وَإِنْ تُعَرِّفُوهُمْ بِالْمَكَانِ دَلَّوْا عَلَيْهِ، وَإِنِّي نَظَرْتُ فِي كِتَابِ اللَّهِ، فَوَجَدْتُ الْأَشْقَى فِيهِ مَنْ قَتَلَ نَبِيًّا، أَوْ قَتَلَ آمِرًا بِالْقِسْطِ مِنَ النَّاسِ»; “I heard Mansoor Hashemi Khorasani say to his companions: ‘Conceal from them my name and my location, for if you tell them about my name, they will disclose it, and if you inform them of my location, they will show it, and I looked in the Book of God, so I found the most miserable person in it to be one who kills a Prophet or kills a person who enjoins justice.’”
Also, one of his companions informed us, he said:
«قُلْتُ لِلْمَنْصُورِ: إِنَّهُمْ يُنْكِرُونَ عَلَيْكَ هَذَا الْإِخْتِفَاءَ، قَالَ: لِمَاذَا يُنْكِرُونَ؟! أَلَا يُنْصِفُونَنِي مِنْ أَنْفُسِهِمْ؟! إِنَّ أَحَدَهُمْ إِذَا كَانَ فِي الْحَرْبِ وَكَانَ فَارِدًا لَا نَاصِرَ لَهُ، يَسْتَتِرُ فِي مَكَانِهِ، وَيَتَلَطَّفُ فِي مَشْيِهِ، وَيَقْتَرِبُ إِلَى عَدُوِّهِ بِالْحِيلَةِ وَالْحِيطَةِ، كَيْلَا يَعْثِرَ عَلَيْهِ فَيَأْسِرَهُ أَوْ يَقْتُلَهُ قَبْلَ أَنْ يَفْعَلَ مَا يُرِيدُ، وَأَنَا أَوْلَى مِنْهُمْ بِالْحَزْمِ وَالْحِكْمَةِ! فَمَاذَا يُنْكِرُونَ عَلَيَّ؟! أَلَا يَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّ أَصْحَابَ الْكَهْفِ لَمَّا كَانُوا قَلِيلًا مُسْتَضْعَفِينَ فِي الْأَرْضِ أَوَوْا إِلَى الْكَهْفِ وَاسْتَتَرُوا فِيهِ ثَلَاثَ مِائَةٍ سِنِينَ وَازْدَادُوا تِسْعًا، حَتَّى إِذَا بَعَثَهُمُ اللَّهُ قَالُوا لِمَنْ بَعَثُوهُ إِلَى الْمَدِينَةِ: ﴿وَلْيَتَلَطَّفْ وَلَا يُشْعِرَنَّ بِكُمْ أَحَدًا إِنَّهُمْ إِنْ يَظْهَرُوا عَلَيْكُمْ يَرْجُمُوكُمْ أَوْ يُعِيدُوكُمْ فِي مِلَّتِهِمْ وَلَنْ تُفْلِحُوا إِذًا أَبَدًا﴾؟! وَهُمْ لَمْ يَبْعَثُوهُ إِلَّا فِي طَلَبِ طَعَامٍ، وَإِنِّي بُعِثْتُ فِي طَلَبِ حَقٍّ مَغْصُوبٍ وَخَلِيفَةٍ مَظْلُومٍ! فَمَاذَا يَنْقِمُونَ مِنِّي إِنْ أَتَلَطَّفْ وَلَا أُشْعِرْ بِنَفْسِي أَحَدًا؟!»; “I said to Mansoor: ‘They do not accept this hiding from you.’ He said: ‘Why do they not accept it?! Do they not treat me fairly?! Indeed, when one of them is in war and he is alone without a helper, he camouflages himself in his place, conceals his movement, and approaches his enemy with a plan and caution so that he would not find him to capture or kill him before he does his work, and I am more deserving than them of prudence and wisdom! So what do they not accept from me?! Do they not know that the Companions of the Cave, when they were few and oppressed on the earth, sought refuge in the cave and concealed themselves there for three hundred and nine years, and when God awoke them, they said to the one whom they sent to the town: “He should conceal and not let anyone know about you in any way. If they come to know about you, they will stone you or make you return to their religion, and then you will never succeed”?! While they did not send him except to seek food, and I have been sent to seek a usurped right and an oppressed Caliph! So what do they blame me for if I conceal and not let anyone known about myself?!’”
5. Whoever wants to know more about this righteous servant’s biography, manners, and descriptions has only one way, and that is to join his companions with insight and sincerity, then endure patiently with them as a supportive advisor until it becomes clear to them that he is qualified, then they bring him to His Excellency or give him more information about his biography, manners, and descriptions. It is enough to say that he is not on an island in the sea or in a cave in the mountain, but rather he lives among people, socializes with them kindly, visits their sick, attends their funerals, goes to their gatherings, walks in their markets, performs prayer in their mosques, enjoins them to do right, and forbids them to do wrong. However, they do not know him as he deserves to be known, nor are they aware of his global movement. In their opinion, he is just an unfamiliar man who possesses knowledge and uprightness, and the most aware one of them to him is one who considers him a righteous scholar who is isolated from the world and its people that holds lessons in which he teaches the Quran, the Sunnah, and good morals. Despite that, he frequently changes his place so that his stay in one place would not be long, so that he gets known. This is because he has a charisma, dignity, and apparent virtue that is hardly hidden from anyone, to the extent that whenever he appears among people, they turn their heads toward him and point at him with their fingers, for what they find in his countenance from the signs of purity and perfection, while he dislikes it due to his seeking to escape from fame. He is a hidden treasure that God reveals to whom He wills, while success is only from God, ﴿يَهْدِي مَنْ يَشَاءُ إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُسْتَقِيمٍ﴾; “He guides whom He wills to the straight path.”