Some more of my friends’ questions are proffered:
1. Allamah Khorasani in page 315 of the book “Return to Islam” has said: “And if ever I have capability on the earth, I will punish them [the militant and corrupt rulers] for their deeds; since removing them from the path of Mahdi, is obligatory for every Muslim who is capable of doing that.” Now the question is does he have permission from his Excellency Mahdi to do this or he acts upon his own certain viewpoint and Ijtihad? Is the meaning of “capability” establishment of sovereignty? In this case, what is the difference between this sovereignty and other Islamic sovereignties?
2. In one of the sayings, he has likened himself to his Excellency Muslim ibn Aqil. His Excellency Muslim had permission from the Imam of his time. Does he have permission from Imam Mahdi? Some scholars like Imam Khomeini also considered their revolutionary movement derived from Imam Hussain’s revolt, however they did not claim they have permission from Imam Mahdi, and they were acting upon their own viewpoint and Ijtihad, which of course based on Allamah’s opinion, viewpoint and Ijtihad solely do not provide certainty.
3. Just as Imam Mahdi (peace be upon him) is promised, the inviters and preparers of the grounds of his advent must also be promised based on the order of common sense; because the intellect orders that the Messenger of God and other Imams of Ahl al-Bayt give good tidings of them and lead the people toward them. Now, how is that Allamah Khorasani insists us just to rely on certain items of the book “Return to Islam” and do not rely on items that are referred to the promised Khorasani in valid narrations? In this case, then how can we achieve complete certitude? In general, the narrations that have been quoted from the Prophet (peace be upon him and his household) and the Amir al-Mu’minīn and other Imams of Ahl al-Bayt, have explicitly mentioned the following items to identify one of the special representatives of Imam Mahdi (peace be upon him):
- The owner of black flags
- Being Khorasani
- Being Hasani or Hussaini
- A handsome young man
- Has a mole on his left palm
- Foremost of his army is Shu’ayb ibn Sālih Tamimi
- Taliqan’s treasures accept him
- Fights with the Umayyad of the end time (Sufyani) and defeats him
- Imam Mahdi is hidden in his army and guides him and …
All these items show that the Messenger of God and the Imams of Ahl al-Bayt have felt necessary to mention some sings to identify him, just as Salmān al-Fārsi who matched the signs that he had taken from holy books with the Messenger of God when he entered Medina and he achieved complete certitude and believed in his Excellency. Please explain more about this matter.